DICE is the first open source framework for quality-aware DevOps for Big Data applications. With DICE, software vendors and developers can efficiently prototype new data-intensive applications at low cost, quickly creating business cases and proof-of-concepts for Big data technologies.
The open source release of the DICE framework is free of charge and offers to development and operations teams:
- An Eclipse-based IDE implementing the DICE DevOps methodology
- A new UML profile to design data-intensive applications
- OASIS TOSCA-compliant deployment and orchestration
- Monitoring and anomaly detection tools based on Elasticsearch-Logstash-Kibana
- Support for open source Apache platforms such as Storm, Spark, Hadoop, and Cassandra.